Monday, March 29, 2010

This weekend with my Scotty P

The weekends at the Parish household are pretty uneventful.  But, I do love to take pictures so there is usually some document of the unevents taking place.  This past weekend we went to Jason's Deli to eat... I love thier food and wish we had one in Smyrna!  Here are some pictures of little Scotty P.  He had finished his meal and like a good mother, I got him a small container of chocolate ice cream.  He decided he wanted to dip his crackers in the chocolate!  Sounds yummy to me!



 

When we got home, he was ready to GO! GO! GO!  First, he wanted to get back in the car.... then we had his rocking chair out so he wanted to rock.  Then, he wanted to explore the yard!  It sure is an adventure keeping up with a 16 month old!  What a fun adventure!












No comments:

Post a Comment