Friday, March 12, 2010

Date Night

Last night, I had a wonderful date night with an older man!  He is handsome, smart, funny, and a gentleman.  He also happens to be my dad! 
After work, we met at NYNY Pizza in Mt. Juliet.  Let me tell you, if you have never had a pizza there you are missing out.  It was delish!  After we ate our pizza and garlic knots (aka love bread) we hopped in my car and I drove us downtown to see an exhibit at the Frist Center.  The museum is currently (through May 16) showing Masterpieces of European Painting from Museo de Arte de Ponce.  This should not be missed!  As some of you may know, I studied Art History in college and especially love the Pre-Raphaelite artists of the 1800's.  As soon as I knew some were going to be in Nashville, I made my plans!! 
Photography was not allowed in the galleries, however I found some of the images that were at the exhibit and will share them below.  There were 60 works of art from the Museo de Arte de Ponce in Puerto Rico and all were worth viewing.  Here is a sampling:






No comments:

Post a Comment