Monday, February 22, 2010

The weekend and loss of memory

This past weekend was absolutely gorgeous... high 60's and sun! I worked until 6pm on Friday and then worked on Saturday from 9-12. After work, we went out and .... hmmm.... honestly, I can't remember... This is either from getting old, or from having a 14 month old. Or both. I know Saturday night Den didn't feel well so he went to bed early. I stayed up until 11pm (gasp!). Sunday morning I slept until 12:30...this is something that hasn't happened in years. I feel bad that most of the day was wasted. We ended up eating lunch at Ruby Tuesday... it was the worst experience ever. Service was terribly slow and the food wasn't very good. But nothing was going to get me down! The weather was beautiful and I was out and about with my family. Later that night, once we put little Scotty P to bed, we watched the last episode of Fringe until April! Will I be able to make it? I hope so!

No comments:

Post a Comment