Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Rock on! Journey! For baby!!

I have discovered something that I think is pretty cool! I don't know how many of you parents out there listen to the same lullabyes over and over, night after night while putting the kiddos to sleep. Now, don't get me wrong... I love all music. So, those classic standbys are, and always will be that... classic. BUT, there is something extra exciting out there! There is a series from Rockabye Baby that takes classic rock bands and turns their music into lullabye fare. This is great for the parents too! I have the Journey and the Coldplay CD. I even enjoy taking the CD's in the car for little Scotty P to listen to... I end up singing along in my head. There are so many bands to choose from... Queen, Metallica, The Cure, AC/DC, The Eagles, Aerosmith.... The first time I heard of this I laughed out loud... But think about it... sheer genius!! Something that the parents and kids can all enjoy!
I encourage everyone to check it out.... you can go to their website and listen to samples HERE!


No comments:

Post a Comment