Friday, March 27, 2009

New at this...













Hi there... I am very new at this so ya'll will have to bear with me...










03/27/2009





Today I am starting my new blog page. There will be family videos posted, as well as photos and updates on us and our sweet little boy. I am also going to include some fun things and ponderings. This should be a fun adventure.



Well, today is the day after Scott's four month shots. He is so very fussy today and I think he is running a low grade fever. He has been down for his 10am nap for a while so I probably don't have much time left until he wakes up. He had a good checkup at the doctor's office and is now 24 inches long and weighs a whopping 14.11 lbs!! That's my good baby!!


Today I am going to post some pictures of our little sweetie from St. Patrick's Day. Enjoy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment