Friday, March 27, 2009

Becoming Healthier!

I have started Weight Watchers lately because I want to get healthy and be around for my family for a long time. This is hard because I LOVE sweets... and I am trying to be disciplined. I lost 3 lbs. my first week, my second week I didn't lose any and this week I only lost one pound. I am cooking dinner every night and am always looking for new recipes. Here is what I am cooking tonight (I don't really care for salmon but hopefully it will turn out good):
http://allrecipes.com/Recipe/Baked-Salmon-II/Detail.aspx?src=etaf

Also, if anyone else is doing Weight Watchers or is serious about losing weight/ becoming more healthy, you should check out Dotti's Weight Loss Zone (www.dwlz.com). She has a ton of restaurants and the WW points to menu items.

I am really hoping to stay motivated with this. My hardest thing is exercise. Especially on a dreary day like today. It is easy when it is sunny and 70. I just put the baby in his stroller and off we go. But today when it is grey and rainy, I don't have much motivation.

I welcome new ideas/ suggestions for motivation, recipes, etc. Thanks in advance!!

No comments:

Post a Comment