Sunday, August 1, 2010

Easter 2010 (a little late)

Well, it is just a LITTLE late!  But better late than never!  We had a wonderful family Easter this year... I cooked (please hold your gasping) and mom and GR came over for Easter dinner.  We had a great visit and this was Scotty's first year of being able to look for Easter Eggs!  What fun!
Good Morning, Sunshine!
Ooooo, looks like the Easter Bunny brought something!
I like playing with the green grass!
Our future drummer!
Hold me mama!!
We will have to work on chewing with our mouths closed!
My family!
Looking for eggs!

Why would I want to put the eggs in a bucket?!

Looking cute!
So happy!
The day was beautiful, the trees were in bloom and the sky was perfect

I see an airplane!










When Scotty tired of searching for eggs, Grandmama took over!

Did I mention the strawberry pie?

No comments:

Post a Comment