Friday, April 3, 2009

Happy Friday!! Carmike Stimulus!!

Have ya'll heard about Carmike Cinemas Stimulus Tuesdays? I haven't checked it out personally yet but here is the link to the webpage. http://www.carmike.com/stimulus_landing_page.jpg

You can get a 46 oz popcorn for $1 and a 16 oz drink for $1. Not bad considering you usually have to pay out the wazoo for those things!!

I am guity of sometimes bringing food in my purse to the movies.... how about you? If so, what is the worst thing you have brought in?

Once, I brought in a Sonic lunch complete with a yummy slush.

1 comment:

  1. I used empty my purse before going to the movies. I'd stop by Taco Bell and get 2 or 3 crunchy taco supremes and would try to "crunch" during a loud moment during the movie but sometimes got carried away and made a "crunch" during a very quiet scene. I would sink into my seat and hope no one would find me! Considering how expensive the food is at theatres I'm amazed more people don't bring in their own! =)

    ReplyDelete